[dev] Router Simulation using Dockers

Sofia Salgueiro sof97 at live.com.pt
Thu Mar 5 13:05:35 EST 2020

Hello,

I just wanted to start by thanking you for the fast and helpful replies.

To answer your questions, I'm looking to simulate a small network with about a dozen routers. I also want to test BGP configurations to simulate a small data center network. The network won't have much traffic but it would be useful to simulate delays between routers, if possible.

Best regards,
Sofia Salgueiro