[dev] Farewell

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue May 19 09:21:57 EDT 2020

Donatas -

I'm sad to see you go.  I think you've made a very positive impact on
what we are doing, the community will be worse off without you.  And
having said that that is not quite how maintainership works :). You
will continue to have your maintainership until you stop being active
for 1 year.  Then we'll get together and sadly remove you then.  If
you find time again or your interests change you are always welcome
here.

donald