[dev] Why Frr Donnot Support QOS Policy

Chriztoffer Hansen ch at ntrv.dk
Sun Jun 27 12:12:35 UTC 2021

> Now I Donnot Seee in interface OR any where vtysh QOs or police or any config For policy in frr-routing
> I have Question why Frr-routing donnot support Qos ??? op shaping Feature

“FRRouting (FRR) is a free and open source Internet routing protocol
suite for Linux and Unix platforms. It implements BGP, OSPF, RIP,
IS-IS, PIM, LDP, BFD, Babel, PBR, OpenFabric and VRRP, with alpha
support for EIGRP and NHRP.” — https://frrouting.org

Equalling QoS handling is the responsibility of the underlying
operations system. (TC/Netfilter/bpf/iptables)