[FROG] Announcing EVPN support merged to FRRouting master

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Fri Jul 14 16:14:28 EDT 2017

All -

Since I've been asked this a couple of times already, the CLI for the
new EVPN has been disabled in the standard build of FRR at this time.
If you want access to it add --enable-cumulus=yes to your configure
run to turn it back on.  Please note, the CLI for this new
functionality is considered to be in flux at this time.

thanks!