[FROG] trouble to making work BFD in OSPF

Jonathan Grégoire jonathan763 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:49:24 EST 2017

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with BFD, it looks like that it doesn't want to
start. The BFD status still at Unknown even if it's configured under
interfaces.

I make some search on the net but to find any solution. I might miss
something in my config... or anybody might get the same thing as me.
Could you help to make BFD work?

=====================

!
interface enp0s8
 ip ospf network point-to-point
 ip ospf hello-interval 60
 ip ospf dead-interval 240
 ip ospf bfd 3 300 300
!
interface enp0s9
 ip ospf network point-to-point
 ip ospf hello-interval 60
 ip ospf dead-interval 240
 ip ospf bfd 3 300 300
!

router01-ospf#  show ip ospf nei detail
 Neighbor 2.2.2.2, interface address 169.254.0.2
    In the area 0.0.0.0 via interface enp0s8
    Neighbor priority is 1, State is Full, 5 state changes
    Most recent state change statistics:
      Progressive change 8m59s ago
    DR is 0.0.0.0, BDR is 0.0.0.0
    Options 2 *|-|-|-|-|-|E|-
    Dead timer due in 3m00s
    Database Summary List 0
    Link State Request List 0
    Link State Retransmission List 0
    Thread Inactivity Timer on
    Thread Database Description Retransmision off
    Thread Link State Request Retransmission on
    Thread Link State Update Retransmission on

    BFD: Type: single hop
      Detect Mul: 3, Min Rx interval: 300, Min Tx interval: 300

 Neighbor 2.2.2.2, interface address 169.254.1.2
    In the area 0.0.0.0 via interface enp0s9
    Neighbor priority is 1, State is Full, 5 state changes
    Most recent state change statistics:
      Progressive change 8m59s ago
    DR is 0.0.0.0, BDR is 0.0.0.0
    Options 2 *|-|-|-|-|-|E|-
    Dead timer due in 3m00s
    Database Summary List 0
    Link State Request List 0
    Link State Retransmission List 0
    Thread Inactivity Timer on
    Thread Database Description Retransmision off
    Thread Link State Request Retransmission on
    Thread Link State Update Retransmission on

    BFD: Type: single hop
      Detect Mul: 3, Min Rx interval: 300, Min Tx interval: 300

router01-ospf#