[FROG] Features supported by FreeBSD?

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Aug 9 08:36:02 EDT 2018

Michael -

https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/wiki/Features-and-Kernel-Support

I've just started this page and have filled it in for Linux and have
asked a couple of the more experienced *BSD developers to spend a few
minutes filling it in.  This page will probably be in flux for the
next couple of days while we get it filled in.  If you have something
that you want to know about that is not there please let me know.

donald