[FROG] Question

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:32:01 EST 2018

Greetings

I cannot find the question in the 'frog' environment and the web isn't
very useful so far - - - - so I'm going to those that live this
networking stuff.

Cheap routers seem to not work very well.
Decent routers aren't cheap?

What are the system requirements to use the 'frrouting' universe in
the creating of a good quality but still home brew router?

(Will something like a 64 bit Raspberry Pi work?
How could I achieve 1000 MB network speeds on such a system?
Likely more questions later.)

If this is not an appropriate place to ask this - - - please do advise!

Dee