[FROG] Question

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Mon Dec 31 09:40:45 EST 2018

I just ordered a GL.iNet GL-B1300 ($80USD) to replace a totally ancient
WRT54 (been running the same kernel since 2007!).  I'm hoping to push 1G
through it, but it certainly will be better than the ~35M I get now!

Let me know if interested in the results and I'll unicast.

For higher performance, someone (David?) mentioned
	https://www.solid-run.com/product-tag/clearcloud-8k/

which has some very interesting performance results for something
costing ~$500USD:

https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/download/attachments/327837/DP%20Benchmarking%20on%20Arm.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1522172087000&api=v2

Lou