[FROG] setup and configuration

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:33:24 EST 2018

Greetings

I'm looking way beyond anything I've ever done before with this
so please - - - if its stupid - - - I need to know (just don't hit me too
hard - - - grin!)

FRRouting looks like a very complete environment (what do I know
but its got lots of things to set anyway!). If I purchase something like
a sbc set up with say 2 GB of RAM and a 15 GB SDD I'm not sure how
I would set things up. Is there a recipe for the noob crowd for what to
do?

(I'm seeing lots of options for things to ssetup and parameters to set
but no having any idea on what to do makes the process more than
somewhat intimidating.
I'm thinking something like a router set up so that there are vlans
separating a couple wired networks, one wireless network and possible
another mesh network. I am wanting to be quite tough re: my security
and privacy so want to very much reduce crosstalk between the lans.)

TIA

Dee