[FROG] [dev] Experimental OSPF SR

Olivier Dugeon olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Wed Feb 7 01:18:03 EST 2018

Hi Jeff

I have implemented the node MSD part. You could set the Node MSD and
then it is flooded to neighbour. But, for the moment, I don't check the
value when setting a static route with a label stack. This need extra
communication between OSPF and ZEBRA. Another option, will be to just
advertise the Node MSD with the Linux Kernel limitation i.e. 32 label
max. Just let me know.

Don't sure I implement the Link MSD as for Linux Kernel, the MSD is
global i.e. the same value apply to link and node as packet are
processes by the Linux Kernel not interface.

Regards

Olivier

--
logo Orange <http://www.orange.com>

Olivier Dugeon
Senior research engineer in QoS and network control
Open Source Referent
Orange/IMT/OLN/WTC/IEE/OPEN

fixe : +33 2 96 07 28 80
mobile : +33 6 82 90 37 85