[FROG] Reg support for VRF configuration in BGP

Ashvin Lakshmikantha ashvin.lakshmikantha at ericsson.com
Mon Feb 12 21:25:20 EST 2018

Hi all,
                I am new to the FRR community. I was able to download the software and install it in a VM to play with it. I am currently using the stable 3.0-3 build.

My interest is in BGP VPN (RFC 4364).  I could not figure out how to configure VPNs and exchange prefixes between two peers. However, there are display commands to display VPN routes.

Is BGP VPN configuration supported in the stable 3.0-3 build? If yes, I would appreciate if someone could provide a pointer on configuring it from the vtysh shell.

Thanks,
Ashvin