[FROG] Help: how to enable RPKI in FRR 5?

Christoffer Hansen netravnen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:06:48 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

Den 17/07/2018 kl. 17:54 skrev Martin Winter:
> Is it possible that you forgot to load the rpki module?
> In /etc/frr/daemons.conf the bgpd line should be:
>
> bgpd_options=" --daemon -A 127.0.0.1 -M rpki"
>
> (Notice the “-M rpki” to load the rpki module)
> Can you check if you have this module loaded?

That did the trick on the 6x Ubuntu 18.04 VMs I am running in my lab
setup. :)

One Question.
Is it correct the information regarding needing to append `-M rpki` in
the /etc/frr/daemons.conf file is _not_ written in the users guide?
I cannot seem to recall I have read this snippet of information you just
provided.

/Christoffer