[FROG] Feature support current

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Mar 7 11:05:43 EST 2018

Kawshik -

1) This should work, just make sure you modify the number of FD's that
bgp is run with.  Also be willing to pay attention to the keep alive
timers.

2) I don't fully understand your question.  Can you clarify.  From a
vrf table perspective, there is no limit on the number of route
entries that you can have per table.  Just as long as you have memory
to support it.  This is a linux kernel limitation.  If you are doing
hardware forwarding then your asic platform can and will define some
basic limits to the number of routes you can have for the system.  But
since you don't mention an underlying asic, I assume this point is
moot.

3, 4) This code is currently being worked on( See PR #1739 ) .  We
feel we'll have something probably in the next month or two.

donald