[FROG] Questions of bgp vrf configuration

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed May 2 13:33:39 EDT 2018

Hi there,

If you want to find a command, you can use the “find” command:

vagrant at frrdev ~/f/build> sudo vtysh

Hello, this is FRRouting (version 4.1-dev).
Copyright 1996-2005 Kunihiro Ishiguro, et al.

frrdev# find rd vpn export
  (bgp ipv4 unicast)  [no] rd vpn export ASN:NN_OR_IP-ADDRESS:NN$rd_str
  (bgp ipv4 unicast)  no rd vpn export
  (bgp ipv6)  [no] rd vpn export ASN:NN_OR_IP-ADDRESS:NN$rd_str
  (bgp ipv6)  no rd vpn export
frrdev#