[FROG] Any CentOS/RedHat 6 FRR users out there?

Jan Hugo Prins | BetterBe jprins at betterbe.com
Mon Oct 1 08:53:59 EDT 2018

Yes, I have some servers with Centos6 that still need FRR.

Jan Hugo

--
Kind regards

Jan Hugo Prins
/DevOps Engineer/
<https://betterbe.com>
Auke Vleerstraat 140 E
7547 AN Enschede
CC no. 08097527
<https://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/product-kiezen/?kvknummer=080975270000>
*T* +31 (0) 53 48 00 694 <tel:+31534800694>
*E* jprins at betterbe.com <mailto:jprins at betterbe.com>
*M* +31 (0)6 263 58 951 <tel:+31 (0)6 263 58 951> 	www.betterbe.com
<https://www.betterbe.com>
BetterBe accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis
of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.