[FROG] Multicast Protocol

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Oct 24 07:41:20 EDT 2018

1) PIM-SM works, we are going to need a bit more data, can we get the
output of `show ip multicast` and `show ip pim rp-info` as a start?

2) `terminal monitor` is currently only meant for when you telnet into a
particular daemon.  There is no good way to have asynchronous logging data
between all the daemons be sent to the vtysh process for what you are
trying to do.  I would suggest using a `log file XXX` and in another window
tail'ing that file.  I have also been known to turn on debugging, watching
the log file via a `tail -f XXXX &` and then invoking vtysh to see output
as I do work.

3) this is the same question as #1, so yes.

donald