[FROG] FW: Failed to start frr.service: Unit frr.service not found

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Dec 10 13:29:38 EST 2019

>I don’t want to have the quagga packages uninstalled. Is there an option
to install FRR without uninstalling Quagga?

No, they intentionally conflict with each other in the packaging system,
you cannot have both installed.

>eleting frr.list before the attempt didn’t seem to make a difference. What
should I do?

If you're seeing that prompt when you `apt-get install frr` then your
sources are configured properly.

>The process aborts.

I don't know what this means, needs more detail.