[FROG] FRRouting (6.0.2) now available in Debian buster/testing

David Lamparter david at opensourcerouting.org
Mon Feb 11 05:26:32 EST 2019

Hi Antoine,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:17:14AM +0100, Antoine Joubert wrote:
> Is there any plan to make this release of frr available in Debian stretch-backports?

Currently, no, but if there is sufficient interest that can obviously
change.  If more people are interested, please send an e-mail on the
FROG list here (or to me in private);  if it gets sufficient voices I
can go to the Debian backports maintainers and bring the list to show
there is demand.

> That would allow users to migrate to it before the release of buster!

Indeed;  however you can still install 6.0.2 packages from FRR CI
(they're almost identical to official Debian packages, only they always
have a "-0" version number so any official package for the same version
is preferred over a FRR-CI-autobuilt package.)

Cheers,

-David