[FROG] Hardware Requirements

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Feb 21 07:22:57 EST 2019

Steuer -

This is not something that we've put together at this point in time.  FRR
works quite nicely on all modern processors but you seem more concerned
about data plane forwarding, which while understandable, is not something
we have a bunch of control over.  As I understand it using something like
XDP or DPDK works quite nicely as accelerators for packet processing, it is
just not something I have experience with.

donald