[FROG] [dev] New Releases of FRR

Italo Cunha cunha at dcc.ufmg.br
Thu Jan 10 12:08:49 EST 2019

FRR users,

We are the research team running the experiment that triggered this
issue (a description of the experiment is available [A]).  We have
postponed our experiment schedule until Jan. 23rd to allow for a
two-week upgrade window [B].  Please let us know if you have any
feedback.

[A] https://goo.gl/AFR1Cn
[B] https://goo.gl/nJhmx1

--
Amir Herzberg, University of Connecticut
Ethan Katz-Bassett, Columbia University