[FROG] cumulusnetworks/frrouting image is missing /bin/ping

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Jul 30 13:15:40 EDT 2019

Hi there. Cumulus hat on - I’m pretty sure we haven’t updated that image for a very long time (dockerhub says 2 years :D) and it’s unmaintained.

FRRouting hat on - we maintain continuously built FRR Docker images based on Alpine and Debian here:
https://hub.docker.com/u/frrouting <https://hub.docker.com/u/frrouting>

If you’re looking for vanilla FRR docker images definitely use those. Unfortunately that doesn’t even show up on the first page of google results when you search for “frrouting docker”…sigh.

Quentin