[FROG] BGP L3VPN support

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Fri May 31 13:28:40 EDT 2019

Hi,

Some good examples can also be found in topotest, e.g.,

https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/blob/master/tests/topotests/bgp_l3vpn_to_bgp_vrf/r4/bgpd.conf

but this uses the current RD/RT syntax but I'm unsure of the syntax for
4.0.

Looking back, I suggest trying the following the example from a
correspondingly old version of topotest:

https://github.com/FRRouting/topotests/blob/98ced3d021ec0bf03607dc5e2922673f2c4b15d2/bgp_l3vpn_to_bgp_vrf/r4/bgpd.conf

Lou