[FROG] CentOS7 and vxlan setup

Manuel Schweizer manuel.schweizer+frr at cloudscale.ch
Mon Sep 23 02:51:34 EDT 2019

Hey Chris

You mentioned in your email that you are using FRR 4 (which is quite outdated, to be honest) but you are looking at the latest version of the docs. The docs should be aligned with the latest release, which is FRR 7.1.

Playing around with version selector of the documentation (bottom left corner) I believe that the feature you are looking for has been implemented very recently - in FRR 7.1, to be precise. Therefore I suggest that you update to the latest stable release of FRR and try again.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manuel

--