[FROG] IS-IS HMAC-MD5 Authentication Not Working

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Apr 7 20:29:09 EDT 2020

Mark-

Send over what your configuration looks like and we can take a look. Any
additional context, such as your operating system, kernel version, FRR
version, etc is helpful.
If you feel inclined to open an issue, it's easiest for us to track this in
GitHub (https://github.com/frrouting/frr/issues); there's a template for
bug reports there as well.

P.S:

qlyoung at nicobar$ sudo vtysh

Hello, this is FRRouting (version 7.4-dev).
Copyright 1996-2005 Kunihiro Ishiguro, et al.

nicobar# find mtu | include isis
  (isis)  lsp-mtu (128-4352)$val
  (isis)  no lsp-mtu [(128-4352)]

https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/pull/6183