[FROG] vtysh line length

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Fri Apr 24 11:46:44 EDT 2020

Quentin Young <qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com> writes:

> Output in VTYSH is controlled by the individual command handlers;
> afaik there is no global wrapping, we just generally try to keep
> output to 80 chars. But it sounds like you're seeing hard wrapping
> somewhere; example?

Hope the mail client doesn't make it worse but it looks something like
this:

vtysh -c "show bgp ipv6 2001;db8::/32 longer-prefixes

[...]

Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path
*> 2001:db8::/48
                 fe80::e6aa:5dff:aaaa:bbbb
                                          0  65536 65537 65638 i

Each entry is split into tree line: Network, Nexthop and the rest.

Jens