[FROG] Help: Is Supporting BGP-LS on Roadmap?

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Fri Oct 16 14:11:40 UTC 2020

We are working through some regressions discovered in the 7.5 release
process.  Once we get them straightened out we'll push it out.

BGP-LS is not in FRR at the moment, but is being worked on as I
understand it.  The best thing to do to get plugged into the FRR
community is to join the FRR slack and watch/talk to people there.

donald