[FROG] FRR Debian Packages

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh jafar at atcorp.com
Wed Oct 28 15:48:02 UTC 2020

Dear All,

   Recently we  have made changes to how we create and publish FRR deb
packages. We have also moved the repository to new servers. We have had
some issues with DNS and site certs during the transition in the last
couple of days. We also  introduced a new signing key which means you
have to re-sync your keys following the instructions on [1].

Sorry for any inconvenience  this may have caused. All of the issues
related to this transition reported so far have been resolved. Please
let me know if you still have issues.

Regards,

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh

[1] https://deb.frrouting.org/