[FROG] Filtering kernel routes import

Tim Weippert weiti+frog at weiti.org
Fri Apr 9 11:15:49 UTC 2021

Hi donald,

thanks for the answer.

I had lab systems which get a default route via vagrant but frr
shouldn't use them as the systems had some bgp peerings where i
simulate an BGP Internet Peering environment.

I solved my issue with the use of an vrf, but badly i can't use bgp
flowspec within the vrf so this test cases aren't usable now (it is not really an
issue ...).

So expecially i would like to remove the kernel default route as within
my simulation is a bgp generated default.

hope this sounds reasonable.

regards,
tim