[FROG] route-map set metric

Quentin Young qlyoung at nvidia.com
Mon Mar 1 18:29:42 UTC 2021

Somewhat surprised you are seeing 7-8 second runtime as the default number of messages to process before yielding is relatively small at 1000. But yes, lowering that number via zapi-packets is appropriate.

> zebra protocol import route-map is strangely one sided. It would be
> ever so much more powerful to control both what protocols export to
> zebra and what they import from zebra, as well as allowing protocols
> to distinguish the source of the route from zebra

Quite possible I am misunderstanding but it sounds like you're talking about redistribution, e.g.
https://docs.frrouting.org/en/latest/bgp.html#redistribution