[cmaster-next] Quick Update

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Nov 28 09:38:07 EST 2016

David and I had a video call to discuss details our preparation for a release:

We are going to stop development on cmaster-next and merge it down
into master on the opensourcerouting private repo.  When we decide on
a project name we are going to create the appropriately named repo and
push the master branch into that.

We are going to merge the licensing fixup branch into master.

We are going to create a release candidate branch 2.0_rc or somesuch,
David's choice of name.

We are going to merge vtysh-grammar down into master for the
development work.  Why?  because it is fundamentally changing the code
base and let's bite the bullet early and often here.

David is going to work on the modified Hacking file from the
development document.

donald