[dev] Need helps for for Frrouting installation

Badou DIOUF badoudiouf3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 05:26:48 EDT 2017

Hi,
I've a problem with the installation of Frrouting. when I tape this command:
 sudo adduser --system --ingroup frr --groups frrvty --home /var/run/frr/ \
       --gecos "FRR suite" --shell /sbin/nologin frr
the result is unknow: option groups
when I change groups to group I've this message specify only one name in
this mode.
 so I don't know what i must to do. help me please.

the rest work normally: git clone, ./bootstrap.sh and ./configure.
when I want to start the deamon zebra with this command zebra -d i receive
privs_init: user(frr) is not part of vty group specified(frrvty)

thanks you

--
*Badou DIOUF*
*Etudiant à Sup Galilée-*