[dev] Missing developer documentation

Lou Berger lberger at labn.net
Mon Dec 11 16:18:55 EST 2017

so it seems there was some discussion on this in August where the
agreement among those who participated in that weekly call was to move
to reStructuredText (reST) .

Does anyone care to comment on this? , i.e. are you (not) okay with
replacing the current md and texi formats with reST?

There is a PR starting this change...

Thanks,

Lou

PS  I have no memory of the discussion (and may even have been there
with glazed over eyes) so was surprised by the PR