[dev] Missing developer documentation

Olivier Dugeon olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Tue Dec 12 08:52:51 EST 2017

Hi Lou,

Le 12/12/2017 à 14:17, Lou Berger a écrit :

[...]
> Most important to me is for there to be a community discussion and
> agreement.
>
> If we have closed/limited discussion on direction changes of the
> project, we'll be no better off than we were before the fork.  For me
> this is the most important attribute of FRR, i.e., that it is community
> driven vs driven by the decisions of one (person, company, interest
> group, etc).  If we revert to that model of operation, my interest in
> this project will severely wane.
Completely agree with you. Now, the main problem is more on process. We have not setup rules for the weekly meeting to produce meeting minutes which must be review during the next meeting or on the mailing list. If such principle has been in place, we could look to the archive and fix this issue immediately instead of trying to remember what have been said during a summer meeting ...

[...]

Regards

Olivier