[dev] Topotests - Call for users

Rafael Zalamena rzalamena at opensourcerouting.org
Wed Jul 5 11:24:54 EDT 2017

Hello Donald,

We haven't run topotest in anything but Ubuntu 16.04 and 17.04, however
it should work on any Linux distribution. If you have found a problem
running it, feel free to report an issue or find me in Slack.

As soon as problem reports starts coming in, we can think of some kind
of tool to diagnose problems. For now, just make sure you have the
minimal requirements to run it:

* Python 2.7
* Mininet
* FRR
* GCC >=4.8 (for address sanitizer tests)

Use FRR from packages or install using the topotest instructions:
https://github.com/FRRouting/topotests/blob/master/README.md

Regards,
Rafael