[dev] Topotests - Call for users

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Wed Jul 5 16:52:33 EDT 2017

On 5 Jul 2017, at 4:25, Donald Sharp wrote:

> Rafael -
>
> Great work!  I hope this will help speed up adoption of using the
> topotests.  Has there been work on making topotests run in more env's
> then a ubuntu 16.04?

Donald,

any specific Distro you have in mind?
I think the mininet and the requirement of having recent packages
may make it painful, but I think we can try to get it on some other
newer distro’s (ie Debian 9?)

So please no old Distro (no CentOS 6!), but other suggestions to make
it work are welcome.

- Martin