[dev] Today's Technical Meeting Agenda (11 am EDT)

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Jun 27 12:18:48 EDT 2017

<inline>

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:59 AM, Donald Sharp
<sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com> wrote:
> https://bluejeans.com/9192742159
>
> 1) 3.0 issues

Updated issues.

When are we going to have 3.released?  Once the 3.0 issues are done we
will do the next release.

We need to find the release document and either update it or start
following it better.  David do you remember if you were the one
working on this?  If so where is it?

> 2) New Issues

See updated Issues.

> 3) PR's

SNAP -> has a policy of auto-updating to the newest compiled code of
FRR.  This kills routing.  Also operators loose the ability to control
when upgrades happen.   Martin has slowed down pushing new compiled
code to SNAP.   Please take a second and follow the link in Martin's
email to comment from a networking perspective.

> 4) Anything else?

ospf multiple instance with network command not allowing to be
configured at the same time as interface level commands due to the way
MI was programmed.  If someone wants to extend this, they can do so.

I will not be here for a meeting next week (July 4) due to national
holiday.  If people wants to run it.  Someone needs to take ownership
of the meeting for next week.  Any Volunteers?