[dev] FreeBSD port

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Tue Jun 27 17:14:53 EDT 2017

Olivier,

not directly related to your message, but first of all THANKS!

Second, as I’m the person running the CI system (ci1.netdef.org), I
would like to help out after you have the initial package on testing
and making sure it stays working (by adding the package build to the
CI system)

So if you have anything which builds and are interested on test
feedback, then please let me know.
If you want to talk about how to test it, then ping me - always
happy to talk about. Just ping me.

On the version, I would prefer if we get the package as far back
as stable/2.0 version, but if you decide against supporting this older
version, then at least stable/3.0 (and master in a 2nd phase)

Thanks again,
    Martin Winter