[frr] 2 MPLS Questions

Olivier Dugeon olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Thu Mar 16 05:31:01 EDT 2017

Hi all,

The problem is not between the kernel and iproute2. The problem comes when stacking more than 2 labels: the LSB byte of the third label is replaced by 0x03 value i.e. the implicit Null Label value. See attached thread.

Following this, David propose a new patch that we integrated and tested successfully (See second and third attached mail).

But, after that, I got no news and never seen this patch merge into the Linux Kernel release. So, we just ask when this patch could be merge into the Linux Kernel.

For the second problem about PHP, it is also described in the first attached thread. But, agree, that this issue is more tricking to solve.

Regards,

Olivier