[frr] Quagga bug id 870 (was Re: Meetup @IETF this week?)

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Fri Mar 31 11:52:37 EDT 2017

Mike,

Can you open an issue ( https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/issues )
for the problem on the out of order and include the output?

Also, some defaults were changed before (i.e. for not seeing some of
the defaults), but got changed back in a commit yesterday to match
the “traditional” quagga.
(Unless you do a “—enable-cumulus” which would set some defaults
differently)

- Martin