[dev] no soft bgp clear is triggered on modification to prefixlist / routemap

François francois.serman at corp.ovh.com
Thu Aug 2 08:24:00 EDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 07:28:51AM -0400, Donald Sharp wrote:
> François -
>
> I am not aware of this being fixed.  It just has not trickled up to a
> developers plate yet from what I can tell.  Lot's of new goodies in
> 4.0 and 5.0 you should check them out and see if any of the new
> featrues are needed.

Thanks for your answer Donald.
I don't think we *need* those features, but I was rather thinking about bugfixes, improvements, but
most importantly, keeping up to date. I don't know how the "support" would work; for instance if a vuln was
found, how deep [in older versions] would it be corrected?
That's the main reason.

Regarding the "bug", I'll try to setup a minimal environment to check that.

Thanks :)

François