[dev] no soft bgp clear is triggered on modification to prefixlist / routemap

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Aug 2 08:49:59 EDT 2018

There has been a non-trivial number of bug-fixes and improvements of
FRR in the intervening year.

https://github.com/FRRouting/frr/blob/master/doc/developer/workflow.rst

Look at paragraph starting at line 102 for our policy.  We are
approaching a point where 3.0 is no longer going to be supported in
general( not that there has been a bunch of support for it yet either
).

donald