[dev] ospfclient and ospf_api_server

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Aug 20 13:39:34 EDT 2018

All -

Is anyone using this code?  It was put into place in the 2003
timeframe and from a quick look at the git logs for the files since
then I see 2 actual bug fixes, one in 2005 and one in 2013( to fix a
CVE ).  I cannot imagine that with the plethora of changes to ospf
since then and some of the other concerns outlined to me (namely 1500
byte limit on opaque_lsa ) that this functionality provides anything
useful.

Is anyone planning on using this or see a need to keep this code?