[dev] bgpd/bgp_mplsvpn.c change

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Dec 12 09:30:31 EST 2018

Anton -

Recently you had e23b9ef6d2 committed into FRR.  During subsuquent
testing it was noticed that this change broke various forms of
route-leaking.  In order to preserve current functionality, we have
backed this commit out.  My apologies for not catching these issues
earlier on initial submission.  In the meantime, we've added new tests
to the topotests to catch this problem from happening in the future(
see tests/topotests/ bgp-vrf-route-leak-basic and bgp_l3vpn_to_bgp_vrf
).

Lou and I believe that your initial approach was probably the right
thing to do but it needs to not break existing functionality.  What
was the use case you were needing this change for?

donald