[dev] Moving on...

Christian Franke chris at opensourcerouting.org
Tue Dec 25 06:40:35 EST 2018

Hi,

I would like to announce that I am leaving NetDEF at the end of this
year and won't be working on FRR as part of my new job from thereon.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have been working with you all, and
the decision to leave has not been an easy one for me.

However, I would like to shift gears and get a new perspective after
having worked on the same codebase for over 6 years.

I will try to stay available on the usual channels to answer questions
or fix issues in areas I am familar in, however I will do so in my spare
time.

Thank you all for the great time,
All the best,
Chris