[dev] Moving on...

Alistair Woodman awoodman at netdef.org
Tue Dec 25 11:17:54 EST 2018

Christian,

Thank you so much for your contributions over the last 6 years ! I've enjoyed working with you and have always appreciated your perspective on all things. The community will miss you and you are always welcome back !

I wish you joy in your new endeavors and hope that you can find the time to stay in touch with the FRR community

/a