[dev] MPLS SWAP and POP configuration issue

Vijayalakshmi vijayalakshmi.marudhanayagam at veryxtech.com
Fri Jul 13 02:48:53 EDT 2018

Hello,

We are currently working with simulating a PE router in MPLS architecture.
We run zebra and ldp with below configuration
and facing issues in swapping and popping of label in zebra.

In my MPLS table I have the following entries,

zebra_2# show mpls table
  Inbound                            Outbound
    Label     Type          Nexthop     Label
       16      LDP    192.168.100.2         3
       17   Static    192.168.100.2        18

But still zebra is not swapping the label and also not forwarding the
received traffic (inbound label 16/17) to the respective nexthop.

Is there any special command to activate mpls configuration ?
Can someone help us in a configuring zebra MPLS to pop label and swap label?

Thanks,
Vijayalakshmi