[dev] Multiple FRR installs and the damage done.

Philippe Guibert philippe.guibert at 6wind.com
Wed Jul 18 10:06:16 EDT 2018

Hi Donald,

I faced the same issue, because I use both the topotest setup, and
sometimes an already installed frr instance.
To people that don't know, it is recommended to run topotest with some
specific settings ( daemon binaries are in /usr/lib/frr, but vtysh is
in /usr/bin/vtysh).

I did not focus on a solution based on changing make settings. I copy
manually vtysh if needed, or I use an other VM so that I use separate
environments.

Philippe