[dev] C99 fixed-width patch

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Mar 28 11:29:20 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

PR #1854 switched all of our fixed width types over to types present in the C99 standard. Since we used a lot of nonstandard types this was a pretty big patch and may have caused conflicts with open pull requests or your private branches, so you may want to check. If you’re using these types in some new code, you can try using the conversion script in tools/convert-fixedwidth.sh followed by a `git clang-format` to replicate the process that was done to master and hopefully reduce some of the conflicts.

Quentin