[dev] FRR Technical Meeting Notes 03/27/18

Quentin Young qlyoung at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Mar 27 13:30:25 EDT 2018

FRR Technical Meeting Notes 03/27/18
====================================

Issues
------
- #1949: Donald - We need to discuss integration of namespace VRF more because
                  the codebase has an implicit assumption that the default VRF
                  is zero.
- #1953: Quentin to rebase and poke Martin if CI still fails
- #1960: Donald and Philippe to discuss further
- #1965: Christian - It's a feature request. Added to FR page and closed issue.
- #1967: Seems legit, we'll start looking.

Pull Requests
-------------
- #1817: Just a few minor nits from Quentin, then g2g
- #1824: Needs additional reviewers, Donald will take another look
- #1833: Paul to clean up and then we will merge
- #1853: Lots of folks asking about BFD, needs reviewers, configure switch
         needs to be fixed; Donald will help with autotools
- #1854: Needs a rebase, then should be g2g
- #1881: g2g once Olivier updates topotests
- #1894: Lou fixed today, Quentin to look again
- #1903: Needs reviewers
- #1905: Donald to review new changes
- #1915: [Merged]
- #1916: Needs reviewers
- #1921: Needs reviewers
- #1928: Lou to take another look and probably merge
- #1950: Proposed change to fix #1949
- #1959: Assigned Martin for review
- #1966: Renato to review
- #1969: \