[dev] vtysh: Missing "Show Ip" Commands

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Mon Aug 19 08:40:57 EDT 2019

Christopher -

Something looks broken to me:

sharpd at eva:/proc/net$ ps -ef | grep frr
frr       1946  1714  0 08:17 ?        00:00:00 /usr/lib/frr/zebra --daemon
frr       1989  1714  0 08:18 ?        00:00:00 /usr/lib/frr/pimd --daemon
frr       3027  1714  0 08:37 ?        00:00:00 /usr/lib/frr/ripd --daemon
sharpd    3040  2836  0 08:38 pts/1    00:00:00 grep --color=auto frr
sharpd at eva:/proc/net$ sudo vtysh -c "show ip rip status"
% RIP instance not found
sharpd at eva:/proc/net$

Let me see if I can figure out when this happened and get it fixed.

donald